Co-WIN – Government of India App for Vaccinators providing COVID-19 Vaccination.This Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
- Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
- Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
- Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
- Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
- Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization.
AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
Step to How Registration for Corona Vaccine / Step to Cowin Registration for Vaccine
- First you have to go -> https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- Enter Your Mobile Number and Click on “Get OTP”.
- Now OTP will come to your mobile number, which will have to be submitted in 180 Second.
- A New page will open as soon as you submit the OTP, in which you have to fill in your details.
- In Additional to Aadhaar Card for Driving ID, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport, Pension Passbook, NPR smart card or Water ID will also be valid.
- Choose one of these option and given your ID Number.
- The you have to start your Name, Gender, Date of Birth.
- You will then have the option to Select the nearest Covid Vaccination Center.
- After Selecting the Center you can choose the Convenient time slot for taking the Vaccine.